Information and ReferralExamples of Community Information and Referrals Include:
- Basic Human Needs - food, clothing, shelter, rent/utilities
- Physical & Mental Health - counseling, substance abuse, dental, clinics
- Employment Support - job training/finding, transportation, education
- Senior Assistance - respite, chore services, in-home assistance
- Youth & Family Support - child care, mentoring, domestic violence
- Volunteering and Donations
Online DatabaseYou may access the 2-1-1 online database to search for assistance by visiting http://www.resourcehouse.com/win211/.
- Click on "Start a Search".
- A list of common searches are provided in the information box linked as "see a list of common search terms".
- Enter an agency name or type of service you are looking for in the keyword search box.
- Select if your search is to match an agency, or a type of service.
- Short and simple searches are better to use on this site. Enter a portion of the word you are searching for, followed by and asterisk "*". Incomplete words may find more results, for example "preg*" will return results for both "pregnant" and "pregnancy".
- Next select a location by choosing a zipcode, county, or city name.
- Click "Start a Search" link to find a list of matching results.
- Select the link that is most closely related to what you are searching.
For more information about 2-1-1 please visit www.win211.org.